Friday, August 1, 2008

Official Notice

I received THE LETTER today. I am officially on notice to return to work on August 11. 8:00 to 3:00, starting with the My-Table-Eats-Last Breakfast, then insurance crapola, then confidentiality (shh...I can't talk about that), then bullying, then violence prevention, then a Newmentia meeting, then lunch, then some technology training (THE HORROR). I'm predicting about an hour of time allowed to work in our classrooms. My suggestion is to leave out the bullying, and we can forget the conflict resolution. Nobody has ever listened to my suggestions before, so I'm not holding my breath.

All this is just for Monday. Oh, and Tuesday night will be Open House from 6:00 to 8:00. Wednesday we only have to go from 8:00 to 12:00. WooHoo! A mini-vacation! The kids start on Thursday, August 14. Now you see why I'll be spending my own time getting ready next week.

Mabel, let's get our story straight for the lunch excursion. You know what I'm talkin' about.

No comments: