Sunday, December 14, 2008

Time Is Not On My Side

I am busy doing some last-minute Christmas shopping. This dial-up is a b*tch. But I can not see paying 3x more for high-speed. There are so many other things I would like to throw away my money on. Clearly, one of them is not a book on the proper usage of prepositions.

The Pony and I are planning a big Survivor Finale Extravaganza tonight. Thank the Gummi Mary CBS is running late due to football.

AND...the weather men seem to have been wrong again, what with the current forecast being that the freezing rain and sleet will be out of here by the morning rush, and it is moving faster than they first expected, and, well, it looks like that if we are going to get a snow day at all, we won't find out until morning. You know, morning. After I have arisen at 5:00 a.m. and showered and gotten everything ready for the day.

But I won't complain about possible day off. Until it's no longer possible.

No comments: