Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Glimpse Into Mrs. HM's World

Today I overheard two kids arguing about some mutual acquaintances. That's what I get for allowing partner work. It went a little something like this:

"No. That's not her. I'm not talking about the skinny one. I'm talking about the really thin one."

"Oh. You mean the blond one."

"Yeah. They are both blond. The one I'm talking about is almost 40."

"Well, they're twins. So they would both be almost 40."

Welcome to my world. Sometime this year, I'm going to try to teach them the Who's On First routine.

In other news, the #1 son had a substitute in his Drafting and Design class. I think that's the name of it. It's something techy. They are building bridges out of some specially-ordered wood. #1 said, "I love that substitute in Mr G's class. She let us do whatever we wanted." His criteria for a good sub are a bit different from mine.

1 comment:

Stewed Hamm said...

Woohoo! Fun with balsa wood in Drafting class... good times, good times.