Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Little Levity

Here's a joke from The Pony. Notice that it involves his four-legged friends.

A baby horse looked up at her mom and said, "Mommy, why is my name Rose?"
The mama horse replied, "Because just after you were born, a rose fell on your head."

A second baby horse looked up at her mom, and said, "Mommy, why is my name Daisy?"
The mama horse replied, "Because just after you were born, a daisy fell on your head."

A third baby horse looked up at his mom, and said, "Bwoienahhoeiarhregh?"
The mama horse replied, "Shut up, Cinderblock!"

OR, for the adult politically incorrect version...

An Indian child asked his father, "Why am I called Running Deer?"
The father replied, "When I looked out of the teepee after you were born, the first thing I saw was a running deer."

A second Indian child asked his father, "Why am I called Soaring Eagle?"
The father replied, "When I looked out of the teepee after you were born, the first thing I saw was a soaring eagle."

A third Indian child asked his father, "How did I get MY name?"
The father replied, "Why you ask, Two Dogs F*cking?"


Thank you. I'll be here all week.

2 comments:

Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

The 2 dogs fkn joke is one of my all time faves. His version is pretty good, though. I might hafta use it.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Miss Ann,
I told my students The Pony's joke. They laughed. Then started calling each other Cinderblock. Kids can be so cruel.