Saturday, June 7, 2008

Welcome To My New Home

How do you like my new place? It was time for a change. As much as I like GREEN, that one was getting old. I'll have to spruce up a little bit before I'm comfortable in my new home. Somebody forgot to remind me when I hit the magic number of 308 posts on my last blog, so I went over by two. Don't you fret. I'm going back to delete two worthless pieces of crap that I thought were mighty clever at the time. If you want to go back for a visit, I will eventually link it here on this blog. I'm not in the mood for that now. But it will be at hillbillymansion3.blogspot.com. Sweet Gummi Mary! You didn't think I'd be creative with that link, did you?

Whew! I'm exhausted after that move. I'm going to put my feet up.

Tomorrow, we might reminisce about some of my favorite all-time posts. Or we might whip this new Mansion into shape. Or we might just sit out by Poolio and dangle our toes in the water.

4 comments:

Stewed Hamm said...

Looks like your previous mansion fell into the sinkhole. There's getting to be a rather lot of them down there in the raccoon graveyard.
(psst, this is post #1. I've gotten you this far, you can keep count from here)

Hillbilly Mom said...

Stewmangroup,
I give you props for remembering the sinkhole, but the critter HH threw down in there was a POSSUM, not a raccoon.

Thanks so much for counting to 'ONE' for me. Now, after Sunday's post, is the count 'Two' or 'Three', since I included a post within a post?

Congratulations for being the very first commenter on my 'new' blog. You win a prize of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I know that brings back fond memories of Big Blogger 2 for both of us.

Stewed Hamm said...

Huzzah! A Winnar is me!

How prophetic you are about it, too. I'll put your ABSOLUTELY NOTHING up on my mantle, right next to the ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I won in Big Blogger 2.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Stewzzah!
Indeed, the mantle is the best place to show off ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It's where I keep my Class Valedictorian Commemorative Nothing.